Introduction and Article

Hello, my name is Stacy Miller and I have a deep and passionate and love for the outdoors. I am from the south-west corner of New Mexico, in the Gila National Forest. From even a baby inside my mom's tummy I was out working cows or hunting hounds. When I was four years old I started riding my own horse and going everywhere my dad went. Since that day I have been hundreds of miles in the wilderness of New Mexico. Being in the outdoors is where I feel the most at home. There is something very majestic and truly special about wild places and animals. I would like to learn more about photography because one day when I am old and can't get around, I want to be able to look back on the beautiful moments that I have spent in the outdoors.

The article that I chose is about "capturing the moment" and the difference between being lucky and working to get a great shot. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil War Photography