Wildlife Photography

Through my journey of leaning and improving my photography skills, I have come to have a great admiration for wildlife photographers. Wildlife photography has always been one of my interests but learning all that goes into a great wildlife shot was quite surprising. To have a wildlife photo that has great quality takes a high leave of skills and experience. Anyone can go to the zoo and take a picture of a grizzly bear on their iPhone, but it is completely different to go out and find a wild grizzly and get quality photos. I have recently started following a husband and wife who are mostly wildlife photographers. They do amazing work with big game animals in Colorado. What I like about their work is that they are willing to go the extra mile to get photos of wildlife that is not used to humans. I also appreciate that they are actively engaged with the conservation of the animals that they photograph and love. I have linked their instagram account below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil War Photography